Best Father's Day Quotes - Urdu and Hindi Shayari Blog

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Best Father's Day Quotes










father day

happy father day

father's day special


Every Day is Father's Day to me when I'm with her: when I'll be able to hold my daughter and see her grow and see her smile. That's Father's Day to me every day. Saquon Barkley

The day I stopped fearing my father was the day I could enjoy him.
Marco Pierre White


I saw my father every day of my childhood. Tony Rock

Being a father is a surprise for me every day. Sean Pertwee

daughter where she thinks the same. Saquon Barkley

My main memories of my father are of his illness. Daniel Day-Lewis

Thousands of present day students, like many of our Founding Fathers, are being taught at home. Ernest Istook

I had a very vivid, almost hallucinatory moment in which I was engaged in a dialogue with my father. Daniel Day-Lewis

I still relate to my father very much. I mean, I talk to him in a certain way, as we do talk to the dead. Daniel Day-Lewis

नसीब वाले है जिनके सर पर पिता का हाथ होता है, ज़िद पूरी हो जाती है सब अगर पिता का साथ है.
हैप्पी फादर्स डे

Khushiyo se bhara har pal hota hai,

Zindagi me sunhera har kal hota hai
Milti hain kamyabi un ko,
Jinke sar par pita ka haath hota hai.
Happy Father’s Day 

तन्हाई में जब बीते लम्हो की याद आती हैं,
क्या कहे जिस्म से जान चली जाती हैं,
यूँ तो पापा बहुत दूर चले गए हम से
पर आँखे बंद करे तो सूरत उनकी नजर आती हैं
I Miss You Father

No comments:

Post a Comment