Sad Shayari - Urdu and Hindi Shayari Blog

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Friday, August 25, 2023

Sad Shayari

 Sad Shayari

text from rekhta.org

"The heaviest of burdens crushes us, we sink beneath it, it pins us to the ground. But in love poetry of every age, the woman longs to be weighed down by the man’s body. The heaviest of burdens is therefore simultaneously an image of life’s most intense fulfillment." - Milan Kundera

"Tears come from the heart and not from the brain." - Leonardo da Vinci

"Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn’t me…" - Unknown

"The saddest thing about love is that not only the love cannot last forever, but even the heartbreak is soon forgotten." - William Faulkner

"The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy." - Jim Rohn

"When you're happy you enjoy the music. When you're sad you understand the lyrics." - Frank Ocean

"Sometimes you have to be your own hero, because sometimes the people you can't live without, can live without you." - Unknown

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." - Chuck Palahniuk

"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness." - Jonathan Safran Foer

"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back." - Unknown

"The saddest thing about love is that not only the love cannot last forever, but even the heartbreak is soon forgotten." - William Faulkner

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew." - Henry Rollins

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now." - Edna St. Vincent Millay

"I am not a broken heart. I am not collarbones or drunken letters never sent. I am not the way I leave or left or didn't know how to handle anything, at any time, and I am not your fault." - Charlotte Eriksson


No comments:

Post a Comment