Dikhai Diye Yuun Ki Be-Khud Kiya - Urdu and Hindi Shayari Blog

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Friday, July 2, 2021

Dikhai Diye Yuun Ki Be-Khud Kiya

 

Dikhai Diye Yuun Ki Be-Khud Kiy
a
Hamen Aap Se Bhi Juda Kar Chale

Mir Taqi Mir Poetry

When I saw You (Divinity) I lost all my senses
and I forgot my own identity

At a higher spiritual level, the main theme of Mir's poem is not a woman but it is God. Mir expresses interaction of man with the lord. He think over the impact on man when God manifest Himself to the man. So the same sher or verse can be interpreted in this manner as well:



اگر آپ کوشاعری پسند ہے تو آپ سے گزارش ہے سوشل میڈیا پر شیئر کریں۔
 شکریہ

अगर आपको शायरी पसंद है तो इसे सोशल मीडिया पर शेयर करें।
धन्यवाद

If you like Poetry then please share it on social media.
Thanks in anticipation.



No comments:

Post a Comment